IPL laser hair removal
The Advanced IPL Laser hair remover is now available for use at home. The same quality laser and light treatment you’d expect from a hair removal salon only at a fraction of the cost.
Click the buttons below to buy your IPL unit today. Express delivery is available.
what you get
Whats inside the box
- Top of the line design IPL unit
- 5 light intensity settings
- Integrated optical filter
- 500,000 flashes
- Extremely high quality unit
- Safety glasses included
- Unique LCD Digital display
- Power indicator
- Initial phase – For the first 4 to 5 treatments, use the DH-500 IPL unit once every two weeks to ensure that all hairs are treated
- Touch-up phase – After the initial treatment phase, touch up every 4 weeks, when you see hairs growing back or new growth. This is to maintain results and enjoy smooth skin.
- Model: DH-500 IPL hair remover
- Size: H 220mm x W 75mm x D 50mm
- Weight: 250g
- Rated input: AC 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Rated output: DC 12V, 2A
- Executive standard: GB8898-2011, GB13837-2012, GB17625.1-2012
- Lamp tube: Xenon quartz tube
- Focus size: 30mm x 10mm2
- Spectrum: 510nm-1100nm
- Max light energy: 1.5-3.6J/cm2
- Operating temperature: 5-35C
- Storage temperature: 0-40C
- Operating humidity: 30%-85%
The IPL hair removal unit must be used correctly, so please read instruction book before use.
This product is only for men and women over 18 years of age. This product is not to be used by children. Caution – you must be 18 years of age.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if you have any active implants.
Do not use if you have eczema skin rash, skin cancers or any other skin conditions or open wounds.
Do not use on upper lip, eyebrows, around eyes or on genital areas & anal area.
Do not use if you have dark skin. Check the skin tone chart to see if your skin type allows usage of the IPL unit.
Do not use if your hair color is light blonde, grey, red or white. Check the hair color chart to see if your skin type allows usage of the IPL unit.
Please read the user manual and information provided regarding contraindications, medications, medical history, disorders, skin condition, Areas (of use) warnings, care for the device, cautions and all other sections in the user manual.
If you are unsure whether you can use the IPL device, consult your doctor.